Momentum Studio Policies
Click to View
- Please don’t arrive more than 5 minutes early to your class or session to allow the cross-over of each class/client.
- Anyone sick or sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath MUST NOT come to the studio. All participants are to complete the COVID-19 self-screening tool before entering the studio and commencement of any activity.
- There is a mandatory Toesox requirement for all Pilates Reformer sessions. Foot hygiene is vital because the Reformer straps can’t be washed after every use. Toesox are also very important for safety on the Reformer. Please put your Toesox on once you get to the Reformer, and have your Toesox clean for each time you wear them. You can purchase a pair at the studio if you don’t own a pair.
- When you enter the studio, please remove your shoes from the rugs before entering. It’s vital to keep outside shoes off the studio floors and at the highest level of sanitation. Please put your Pilates sock on once you get to your Reformer.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before going to your Reformer. If you are using the washroom, you can skip the hand sanitizer and wash your hands thoroughly there.
- The Reformers have been spaced 2 meters apart. I ask that you be mindful as you move throughout the studio and practice physical distancing.
- Masks are to be worn as you enter the studio and can be removed once you get to your Reformer and during your workout. If you need to use the washroom or move about the studio at any time, please put your mask back on.
- Payment online through the mind-body booking system is the best option. Cash or cheque is also accepted.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is required for all Momentum sessions.