Do you feel nervous to start working out because you don’t know what to do?
Have you taken a long break from working out and are nervous to start again?
Do you need a safe supportive environment and gentle instructor to start?
Are you healing an injury?
Do you need to diminish stress?
Do you have posture issues?
Are you looking for a gentle, safe, and effective approach to fitness?
If so…Pilates is the BEST place to start!
The Pilates 6 Week Group Transformation is a structured 6 week plan designed to give you a deep understanding of the fundamental principles that make Pilates on the Reformer one of the most effective, safe, and gentle ways to move your body.The Reformer machine was designed to support you during the Pilates movement, facilitating proper alignment and form. This helps to create more efficient movement, allowing the body to work at its fullest potential in the development of strength, flexibility, balance and control.
This 6 week transformation is limited to only 8 people and is geared towards those who are brand new to Pilates, those who have an injury that limits them for attending other fitness classes, those who need a gentle safe non intimidating form of fitness to start, or those who want a ‘private session’ within a small group.
Benefits of Pilates on the Reformer:
-relief from pain associated with physical imbalances
-strengthens weak back or helps with back related injuries
-relieves stress through breathing
In 6 weeks you will learn/feel:
1. Techniques to align posture to help eliminate muscle imbalance. This diminishes muscle stress, pain, and injury.
2. How to get relief from back pain by learning how to fire your deep core, or “powerhouse,” through breath, control, and mindful movements.
3. What specific muscle groups you need to stretch. Pilates increases your flexibility, which decreases the chance of injury and pain significantly.
4. How Pilates dramatically reduces stress through breath, and being fully present in the moment as you do the exercises.
5. How to fire your deep core muscles and then how to move while fire your core in many different functional positions.
6. What best serves YOU! When you do the correct movement and only the amount that you can properly execute, you build a new found confidence in yourself.
7. Lighter, and cleaner. An hour of focused breath cleans and clears out stuck and old stuff from our mind, body, emotions, and spirit. This leaves you feeling the Pilates bliss after class.
This next round being Sept. 19th and 20th is SOLD OUT! Email Andrea to put your name on the wait list for the next session
Cost is $180 plus gst.
Sign up here